Our Belleville employment lawyers represent employers and employees.
One of the most important decisions that you will make is which employment law firm to contact for advice. Our Belleville employment attorneys have the experience, knowledge and reputation to help you obtain results in your litigation or negotiation. We only receive a fee if you are successful in obtaining a verdict or settlement, contact us for a free consultation at 973-920-7888 to discuss your employment case.
Castronovo & McKinney’s New Jersey labor law attorneys handle cases throughout New Jersey on behalf of employees and individuals who have experienced racial discrimination, gender discrimination, FMLA discrimination, workplace harassment, unpaid overtime, wrongful termination, sexual harassment, been offered a severance agreement or an employment agreement, or had their employee rights violated. We are available to answer any questions you may have regarding employment law. See below for a full list of our practice areas for more details.
Our Belleville labor lawyers focus on the following practice areas
• Sexual Harassment
• Workplace Harassment
• Hostile Work Environment
• Discrimination (race, sex, pregnancy, age, religion, disability)
• Unpaid Overtime (wage and hour lawsuits)
• Retaliation and Whistleblower Violations
• Family and Medical Leave Act
• Severance Agreements
• Employment Agreements
• NJ Non-Compete Agreements
• Wrongful Termination
• Family and Divorce
Our labor & employment law firm in Belleville also specializes in corporate employment law
- Litigation of all Employment Claims
- Litigation of all Commercial Claims
- Handling Department of Labor Audits
- Drafting Handbooks, Policies and Corporate Documents
- Training Supervisors and Employees
- Independent Investigation into Alleged Workplace Misconduct
About Belleville, New Jersey
- Belleville is located in the Northern part of New Jersey and a mere 7 miles away from New York City.
- Belleville is also known as ” Second River” and “Beautiful Town”.
- The city is the cherry blossom capital of America.
- People who grew up in Belleville are known as “Bellevillians”.
- There was a 101-man company during the Civil War of mostly of Belleville men that was part of the First New Jersey Brigade and helped to cover the retreat of the Union Army after the first battle of Bull Run in Virginia.
- The town was home to Pulitzer Prize winner Russell Baker in the 1930’s.
- After World War II Belleville focused on attracting servicemen to live in the community by circulating pamplets “Open Door to Belleville” which highlighted the benefits of the town.
The following courthouses that we serve for Belleville, New Jersey
About Essex County Vicinage
The Superior Court of New Jersey serves the 22 municipalities of Essex Vicinage and is located in downtown Newark in five separate buildings. The courts serve the 783,969 citizens of Essex County living in 22 municipalities in an area of 127.44 square miles.
50 West Market Street
470 Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd.
Newark, NJ 07102
Robert N. Wilentz Court Complex
212 Washington Street
Child Support Enforcement (Probation Division)
Hall of Records 465 Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Boulevard
Special Civil Part
60 Evergreen Place
East Orange, NJ 07108
Traveling From Belleville, NJ to Castronovo & McKinney, LLC
Castronovo and McKinney, LLC specializes in employment and labor laws with a focus on discrimination, wrongful termination, sexual harassment, labor laws and agreements. To contact our Belleville employment lawyers please call 973-920-7888 or fill out our confidential contact form.