Our East Brunswick employment lawyers represent employers and employees.
Castronovo & McKinney’s East Brunswick employment attorneys handle cases throughout New Jersey on behalf of employees and individuals who have experienced discrimination, wrongful termination, sexual harassment, overtime violations, been offered a severance agreement or an employment agreement, or had their employee rights violated. Our East Brunswick employment lawyers can give you immediate assistance by calling 973-920-7888 or filling out our confidential contact form.
Our attorneys focus on the following practice areas
• Sexual Harassment
• Workplace Harassment
• Hostile Work Environment
• Discrimination (race, sex, pregnancy, age, religion, disability)
• Unpaid Overtime (wage and hour lawsuits)
• Retaliation and Whistleblower Violations
• Family and Medical Leave Act
• Severance Agreements
• Employment Agreements
• NJ Non-Compete Agreements
• Wrongful Termination
• Family and Divorce
Our labor law firm in East Brunswick also specializes in corporate employment law
• Litigation of all Employment Claims
• Litigation of all Commercial Claims
• Handling Department of Labor Audits
• Drafting Handbooks, Policies and Corporate Documents
• Training Supervisors and Employees
• Independent Investigation into Alleged Workplace Misconduct
The following court houses that we serve in East Brunswick, NJ
Middlesex County Courthouse
56 Paterson St.
New Brunswick, NJ 08903-0964
Directions from East Brunswick New Jersey to Castronovo & McKinney, LLC
View Larger Map
Castronovo and McKinney’s Garfield employment lawyers specializes in employment and labor laws with a focus on discrimination, wrongful termination, sexual harassment, severance, labor laws and agreements. To contact our East Brunswick employment lawyers please call 973-920-7888 or fill out our confidential contact form.