Our Irvington employment lawyers represent employers and employees.
New Jersey employment law consists of any law involving the workplace. Typically, these laws involve the prevention of discrimination, harassment, retaliation, denial of overtime and fair wages, and sexual harassment. We can help you determine what rights you have in regards to your case and make sure your rights are protected. Contact us for a free consultation at 973-920-7888.
Castronovo & McKinney’s Irvington New Jersey labor law attorneys handle cases throughout New Jersey on behalf of employees and individuals who have experienced racial discrimination, gender discrimination, FMLA discrimination, workplace harassment, unpaid overtime, wrongful termination, sexual harassment, been offered a severance agreement or an employment agreement, or had their employee rights violated. We also specialize in all types of discrimination in the state of New Jersey including: race, gender, disability, transgender and pregnancy. We are available to answer any questions you may have regarding employment law by filling out our confidential contact form or calling us. See below for a full list of our practice areas for more details.
Our Irvington labor lawyers focus on the following practice areas
• Sexual Harassment
• Workplace Harassment
• Hostile Work Environment
• Discrimination (race, sex, pregnancy, age, religion, disability)
• Unpaid Overtime (wage and hour lawsuits)
• Retaliation and Whistleblower Violations
• Family and Medical Leave Act
• Severance Agreements
• Employment Agreements
• NJ Non-Compete Agreements
• Wrongful Termination
• Family and Divorce
Our labor & employment law firm in Irvington also specializes in corporate employment law
• Litigation of all Employment Claims
• Litigation of all Commercial Claims
• Handling Department of Labor Audits
• Drafting Handbooks, Policies and Corporate Documents
• Training Supervisors and Employees
• Independent Investigation into Alleged Workplace Misconduct
About Irvington, New Jersey
- Irvington was originally named Camptown until the mid-1800’s when it was named after Washington Irving.
- The city is known as part of the New York City Metropolitan area and located only 3 miles West of Newark.
- Today there are over 60, 695 citizens that live in 2.93 square miles.
The following courthouses that we serve for Irvington, New Jersey
About Essex County Vicinage
The Superior Court of New Jersey serves the 22 municipalities of Essex Vicinage and is located in downtown Newark in five separate buildings. The courts serve the 783,969 citizens of Essex County living in 22 municipalities in an area of 127.44 square miles.
50 West Market Street
470 Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd.
Newark, NJ 07102
Robert N. Wilentz Court Complex
212 Washington Street
Child Support Enforcement (Probation Division)
Hall of Records 465 Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Boulevard
Special Civil Part
60 Evergreen Place
East Orange, NJ 07108
Traveling From Irvington, NJ to Castronovo & McKinney, LLC
Castronovo and McKinney, LLC specializes in employment and labor laws with a focus on discrimination, wrongful termination, sexual harassment, labor laws and agreements. To contact our Irvington employment lawyers please call 973-920-7888 or fill out our confidential contact form.