Our Maplewood employment lawyers represent employers and employees.
One of the most important decisions that you will make is which employment law firm to contact for advice. Our Maplewood employment attorneys have the experience, knowledge and reputation to help you obtain results in your litigation or negotiation. We only receive a fee if you are successful in obtaining a verdict or settlement, contact us for a free consultation at 973-920-7888 to discuss your employment case or fill out our confidential contact form.
Our Maplewood employment lawyers at Castronovo & McKinney specialize in individual employment cases, corporate employment cases and government employment cases in New Jersey. In New Jersey, the main employment law statutes are the Law Against Discrimination, the Conscientious Employee Protection Act and the New Jersey Wage and Hour Regulations. These laws were all put into place to prevent harassment, discrimination, retaliation and to make sure that employees receive their fair wages. We are available to answer any questions you may have regarding employment law. See below for a full list of our Maplewood practice areas for more details.
Our Maplewood labor lawyers focus on the following practice areas
• Sexual Harassment
• Workplace Harassment
• Hostile Work Environment
• Discrimination (race, sex, pregnancy, age, religion, disability)
• Unpaid Overtime (wage and hour lawsuits)
• Retaliation and Whistleblower Violations
• Family and Medical Leave Act
• Severance Agreements
• Employment Agreements
• NJ Non-Compete Agreements
• Wrongful Termination
• Family and Divorce
Our labor & employment law firm in Maplewood also specializes in corporate employment law
• Litigation of all Employment Claims
• Litigation of all Commercial Claims
• Handling Department of Labor Audits
• Drafting Handbooks, Policies and Corporate Documents
• Training Supervisors and Employees
• Independent Investigation into Alleged Workplace Misconduct
About Maplewood, New Jersey
- Two major league players were born in Maplewood. Archie Campbell pitched for the New York Yankees, Washington Senators and Cincinnati Reds from 1928 to 1930, while Hy Gunning played four games at first base for the Boston Red Sox in 1911.
- In 1861 Maplewood was originally named South Orange but was later changed in 1922.
- The town is bordered by West Orange, South Orange, Union, Millburn, Irvington and Newark.
- Robert Treat during his discovery of Maplewood found several trails used by Lenape tribes of Algonquian Native Americans, these today form many of the major roads and highways in the state.
The following courthouses that we serve for Maplewood, New Jersey
About Essex County Vicinage
The Superior Court of New Jersey serves the 22 municipalities of Essex Vicinage and is located in downtown Newark in five separate buildings. The courts serve the 783,969 citizens of Essex County living in 22 municipalities in an area of 127.44 square miles.
50 West Market Street
470 Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd.
Newark, NJ 07102
Robert N. Wilentz Court Complex
212 Washington Street
Child Support Enforcement (Probation Division)
Hall of Records 465 Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Boulevard
Special Civil Part
60 Evergreen Place
East Orange, NJ 07108
Traveling From Maplewood, NJ to Castronovo & McKinney, LLC
Castronovo and McKinney, LLC specializes in employment and labor laws with a focus on discrimination, wrongful termination, sexual harassment, labor laws and agreements. To contact our Maplewood employment lawyers please call 973-920-7888 or fill out our confidential contact form.