Our Livingston employment lawyers represent employers and employees.
One of the most important decisions that you will make is which employment law firm to contact for advice. Our Livingston employment attorneys have the experience, knowledge and reputation to help you obtain results in your litigation or negotiation. We only receive a fee if you are successful in obtaining a verdict or settlement, contact us for a free consultation at 973-920-7888 to discuss your employment case or fill out our confidential contact form.
Our Livingston employment lawyers at Castronovo & McKinney specialize in individual employment cases, corporate employment cases and government employment cases in New Jersey. In New Jersey, the main employment law statutes are the Law Against Discrimination, the Conscientious Employee Protection Act and the New Jersey Wage and Hour Regulations. These laws were all put into place to prevent harassment, discrimination, retaliation and to make sure that employees receive their fair wages. We are available to answer any questions you may have regarding employment law. See below for a full list of our practice areas for more details.
Our Livingston labor lawyers focus on the following practice areas
• Sexual Harassment
• Workplace Harassment
• Hostile Work Environment
• Discrimination (race, sex, pregnancy, age, religion, disability)
• Unpaid Overtime (wage and hour lawsuits)
• Retaliation and Whistleblower Violations
• Family and Medical Leave Act
• Severance Agreements
• Employment Agreements
• NJ Non-Compete Agreements
• Wrongful Termination
• Family and Divorce
Our labor & employment law firm in Livingston also specializes in corporate employment law
• Litigation of all Employment Claims
• Litigation of all Commercial Claims
• Handling Department of Labor Audits
• Drafting Handbooks, Policies and Corporate Documents
• Training Supervisors and Employees
• Independent Investigation into Alleged Workplace Misconduct
About Livingston, New Jersey
- Livingston is approximately 12 miles from Newark and 21 miles from New York, NY.
- In 1702 settlers bought the land for 130 pounds from the Lenni Lanape Native Americans.
- The city was named in honor of William Livingston, the first governor of New Jersey and a framer of the US Constitution.
- In 1813 only about 100 people lived in Livingston when they had their first town meeting to decide that they were to have a mayor and township committee as their government.
- The main industries of the time were farming, lumber, shoe making and dairy farming.
- Today the city has approximately a population of 29,358 people.
- Livingston has easy access to Interstates 80 and 280, the Garden State Parkway, the New Jersey Turnpike, and Route 24.
The following courthouses that we serve for Livingston, New Jersey
About Essex County Vicinage
The Superior Court of New Jersey serves the 22 municipalities of Essex Vicinage and is located in downtown Newark in five separate buildings. The courts serve the 783,969 citizens of Essex County living in 22 municipalities in an area of 127.44 square miles.
50 West Market Street
470 Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd.
Newark, NJ 07102
Robert N. Wilentz Court Complex
212 Washington Street
Child Support Enforcement (Probation Division)
Hall of Records 465 Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Boulevard
Special Civil Part
60 Evergreen Place
East Orange, NJ 07108
Printable directions to the Essex County Courthouses
Directions to the Essex County Courthouses
Traveling From Livingston, NJ to Castronovo & McKinney, LLC
Castronovo and McKinney, LLC specializes in employment and labor laws with a focus on discrimination, wrongful termination, sexual harassment, labor laws and agreements. To contact our Livingston employment lawyers please call 973-920-7888 or fill out our confidential contact form.