Our Union City employment lawyers represent employers and employees that have had their employment rights violated.
Castronovo & McKinney’s New Jersey labor law attorneys handle cases throughout New Jersey on behalf of employees and individuals who have experienced racial discrimination, gender discrimination, FMLA discrimination, workplace harassment, unpaid overtime, wrongful termination, sexual harassment, been offered a severance agreement or an employment agreement, or had their employee rights violated. Our attorneys are aggressive and thorough when it comes to employee rights. Call us for a free consultation with a qualified employment lawyer to go over your case. You can call us at 973-920-7888 or fill out our confidential contact form. See below for a full list of our practice areas for more details.
Our Union City labor lawyers focus on the following practice areas
• Sexual Harassment
• Workplace Harassment
• Hostile Work Environment
• Discrimination (race, sex, pregnancy, age, religion, disability)
• Unpaid Overtime (wage and hour lawsuits)
• Retaliation and Whistleblower Violations
• Family and Medical Leave Act
• Severance Agreements
• Employment Agreements
• NJ Non-Compete Agreements
• Wrongful Termination
• Family and Divorce
Our labor & employment law firm in Union City also specializes in corporate employment law
• Litigation of all Employment Claims
• Litigation of all Commercial Claims
• Handling Department of Labor Audits
• Drafting Handbooks, Policies and Corporate Documents
• Training Supervisors and Employees
• Independent Investigation into Alleged Workplace Misconduct
About Union City, New Jersey
- June 1, 1925 the town of Union Hill and the township of West Hoboken joined together to make Union City.
- In the 1890’s a small five- block area of West Hoboken was known as the “Dardanelles” section which was where more than nineteen different nationalities were represented.
- The city was home to Pulitzer Prize-winning poet W.S. Merwin and the famous American author Pietro di Donato, author of “Christ in Concrete”.
- The original inhabitants of the area were a Native American Algonquian group, the Munsee speaking branch of the Lenni-Lenape.
- The tract of land that was purchased from the Native Americans by the Dutch for ” The tract of land was purchased for the price of “80 fathoms of wampum, 20 fathoms of cloth, 12 brass kettles, 6 guns, one double brass kettle, 2 blankets, and one half barrel of strong beer.”
The following courthouses that we serve for Union City, New Jersey
William Brennan Courthouse
William Brennan Courthouse
583 Newark Avenue, Jersey City, NJ 07306
Directions to Hudson County Courthouse
Traveling From Union City, NJ to Castronovo & McKinney, LLC
Castronovo and McKinney, LLC specializes in employment and labor laws with a focus on discrimination, wrongful termination, sexual harassment, labor laws and agreements. To contact our Union City employment lawyers please call 973-920-7888 or fill out our confidential contact form.