Our West New York employment lawyers represent employers and employees.
Castronovo & McKinney’s New Jersey labor law attorneys handle cases throughout New Jersey on behalf of employees and individuals who have experienced racial discrimination, gender discrimination, FMLA discrimination, workplace harassment, unpaid overtime, wrongful termination, sexual harassment, been offered a severance agreement or an employment agreement, or had their employee rights violated. Our employment lawyers specialize in all types of discrimination including; race discrimination, gender discrimination, disability discrimination, Family Leave Act discrimination, transgender discrimination and retaliation. Contact us for a free consultation to discuss how we can help with your labor law case at 973-920-7888. See below for a full list of our practice areas for more details.
Our West New York labor lawyers focus on the following practice areas
• Sexual Harassment
• Workplace Harassment
• Hostile Work Environment
• Discrimination (race, sex, pregnancy, age, religion, disability)
• Unpaid Overtime (wage and hour lawsuits)
• Retaliation and Whistleblower Violations
• Family and Medical Leave Act
• Severance Agreements
• Employment Agreements
• NJ Non-Compete Agreements
• Wrongful Termination
• Family and Divorce
Our labor & employment law firm in West New York also specializes in corporate employment law
• Litigation of all Employment Claims
• Litigation of all Commercial Claims
• Handling Department of Labor Audits
• Drafting Handbooks, Policies and Corporate Documents
• Training Supervisors and Employees
• Independent Investigation into Alleged Workplace Misconduct
The history of West New York, New Jersey
- West New York was settled in 1790 and incorporated in 1898.
- Before early Dutch settlers moved here the area was inhabited by Indians of the Hackensack.
- The name of “West New York” first appeared on Robert C. Bacot’s Topographical Map of Hudson County in 1855.
- West New York is easily accessible to New York City by the George Washington Bridge, Lincoln Tunnel and Holland Tunnel.
- Bergenline Avenue of the “Miracle Mile” is home to over 300 business in West New York .
- In 1986 ferry service began between New Jersey (Weehawken) and Manhattan at Port Imperial ferrying more than 3000 passengers a day.
The following courthouses that we serve for West New York, New Jersey
William Brennan Courthouse
William Brennan Courthouse
583 Newark Avenue, Jersey City, NJ 07306
Directions to Hudson County Courthouse
Traveling From West New York, NJ to Castronovo & McKinney, LLC
Castronovo and McKinney, LLC specializes in employment and labor laws with a focus on discrimination, wrongful termination, sexual harassment, labor laws and agreements. To contact our West New York employment lawyers please call 973-920-7888 or fill out our confidential contact form.