Unpaid Commissions in NJ | NJ Unpaid Bonus Lawyer

Are you owed unpaid commissions in NJ? Has your employer or former company failed to pay you commissions that are owed to you? You may be able to recover the commissions based on a breach of contract claim or based on the Federal or New Jersey Wage and Hour Laws. An employer is required to pay commissions based on the agreement or custom/practice at the company.

For example, you may not have an employment agreement setting forth when you are owed the commissions. However, the employer has always paid the commissions as soon as the sale was made. If you quit or are terminated from the job, the employer would owe you those commissions that you normally have received if you did not provide your notice. The same is true if the employer terminated your employment.

Please contact us to discuss your unpaid commissions in NJ, and speak with one of our NJ Overtime Lawyers for a free consultation.