Our employment lawyers in Atlantic County New Jersey represent employers and employees in the following communities:
Anglesea, Atlantic City, Avalon, Belleplain, Burleigh, Diamond Beach, Erma, Mount Pleasant, North Cape May, Sea Isle City, Stone Harbor, Strathmere, Townsends Inlet, West Wildwood, Whitesboro, Wildwood and Wildwood Crest are all within Atlantic County.
Our employment lawyers focus on the following practice areas
• Sexual Harassment
• Workplace Harassment
• Hostile Work Environment
• Discrimination (race, sex, pregnancy, age, religion, disability)
• Unpaid Overtime (wage and hour lawsuits)
• Retaliation and Whistleblower Violations
• Family and Medical Leave Act
• Severance Agreements
• Employment Agreements
• NJ Non-Compete Agreements
• Wrongful Termination
• Family and Divorce
Our labor law firm also specializes in corporate employment law
- Litigation of all Employment Claims
- Litigation of all Commercial Claims
- Handling Department of Labor Audits
- Drafting Handbooks, Policies and Corporate Documents
- Training Supervisors and Employees
- Independent Investigation into Alleged Workplace Misconduct
About Atlantic County New Jersey
On February 7, 1837 an act by state legislature was passed creating Atlantic County New Jersey and became incorporated in 1854. It currently has 28 voting precincts instead of the original four. The first Freeholder Board was established in May 1837 and today’s current form of government is executive with a 9 member Freeholder Board. It currently has 274,549 citizens that are spread out over 555.70 square miles.
The following courthouses that we serve in Atlantic County
Civil Courts Building
1201 Bacharach Blvd
Atlantic City, New Jersey 08401
Criminal Courts Complex
4997 Unami Blvd.
Mays Landing, NJ 08330
Castronovo and McKinney, LLC specializes in employment and labor laws with a focus on discrimination, wrongful termination, sexual harassment, labor laws and agreements. To contact our employment lawyers please call 973-920-7888 or fill out our confidential contact form.