One of the most important decisions that you will make is which employment law firm to contact for advice. Our Passaic employment attorneys have the experience, knowledge and reputation to help you obtain results in your litigation or negotiation. Our Passaic employment lawyers only receive a fee if you are successful in obtaining a verdict or settlement, contact us for a free consultation at 973-920-7888 to discuss your employment case or fill out our confidential contact form.
Castronovo & McKinney’s New Jersey labor law attorneys handle cases throughout New Jersey on behalf of employees and individuals who have experienced racial discrimination, gender discrimination, FMLA discrimination, workplace harassment, unpaid overtime, wrongful termination, sexual harassment, been offered a severance agreement or an employment agreement, or had their employee rights violated. Our Passaic employment lawyers also specialize in agreements such as non compete, severance and handbooks. We are available to answer any questions you may have regarding employment law. See below for a full list of our practice areas for more details.
Our Passaic labor lawyers focus on the following practice areas
• Sexual Harassment
• Workplace Harassment
• Hostile Work Environment
• Discrimination (race, sex, pregnancy, age, religion, disability)
• Unpaid Overtime (wage and hour lawsuits)
• Retaliation and Whistleblower Violations
• Family and Medical Leave Act
• Severance Agreements
• Employment Agreements
• NJ Non-Compete Agreements
• Wrongful Termination
• Family and Divorce
Our labor & employment law firm in Passaic also specializes in corporate employment law
• Litigation of all Employment Claims
• Litigation of all Commercial Claims
• Handling Department of Labor Audits
• Drafting Handbooks, Policies and Corporate Documents
• Training Supervisors and Employees
• Independent Investigation into Alleged Workplace Misconduct
About Passaic, New Jersey
- The towns that border Passaic include: Paterson, Nutley, Belleville, Clifton and Hackensack.
- The first settler in what is now the city of Passaic was Hartman Michielse who purchased land from the Indians in 1678.
- The piece of land that Hartman purchased was an island in the Passaic River which is now part of the Acquackanonk Park.
- Passaic was originally known as Acquackanonk Landing.
The following courthouses that we serve for Passaic, New JerseyPassaic County Courthouse
77 Hamilton Street
Paterson, NJ 07505
Traveling From Passaic, NJ to Castronovo & McKinney, LLC
Castronovo and McKinney, LLC specializes in employment and labor laws with a focus on discrimination, wrongful termination, sexual harassment, labor laws and agreements. To contact our Passaic employment lawyers please call 973-920-7888 or fill out our confidential contact form.