Our Nutley employment lawyers represent employers and employees.
Our Nutley employment lawyers can help you protect your rights call us for a free consultation at 973-920-7888 or fill out our free consultation form to get help. We represent employees and individuals in cases involving employment law claims including sexual harassment and all types of workplace discrimination, including pregnancy leave, whistle blowing and many others.
You should keep in mind that all of these various laws require that you make a timely filing. This means that you have to stay within the statute limitations period in order to have a claim. For example, claims made under the NJLAD would require that you file within two years of the qualifying event. CEPA would require that you will file within one year of the adverse employment action. The federal laws will differ greatly and also have different statute limitations. Our Nutley employment lawyers can help you file in a timely manner so your rights are not violated.
Our Nutley labor lawyers focus on the following practice areas
• Sexual Harassment
• Workplace Harassment
• Hostile Work Environment
• Discrimination (race, sex, pregnancy, age, religion, disability)
• Unpaid Overtime (wage and hour lawsuits)
• Retaliation and Whistleblower Violations
• Family and Medical Leave Act
• Severance Agreements
• Employment Agreements
• NJ Non-Compete Agreements
• Wrongful Termination
• Family and Divorce
Our labor & employment law firm in Nutley also specializes in corporate employment law
• Litigation of all Employment Claims
• Litigation of all Commercial Claims
• Handling Department of Labor Audits
• Drafting Handbooks, Policies and Corporate Documents
• Training Supervisors and Employees
• Independent Investigation into Alleged Workplace Misconduct
About Nutley, New Jersey
- Nutley is conveniently located near the Garden State Parkway, New Jersey Turnpike, Route 3 and Route 21 and only a 35 minute ride to New York City.
- It is bordered by Bloomfield, Belleville, West Orange, Montclair, Clifton and Passaic.
- The parks in Nutley are considered “The Crown Jewels” of the Essex County Park System with over 10,000 trees and 100 acres of parks.
- In 1900’s John Bouvier, a successful New York trial lawyer, took an active role in Nutley organizations, showing volunteerism and community strength, just as his granddaughter, Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy did.
- In 1870 railroad service came to Nutley with three stations to help spread the easy of transportation and industry.
The following courthouses that we serve for Nutley, New Jersey
About Essex County Vicinage
The Superior Court of New Jersey serves the 22 municipalities of Essex Vicinage and is located in downtown Newark in five separate buildings. The courts serve the 783,969 citizens of Essex County living in 22 municipalities in an area of 127.44 square miles.
50 West Market Street
470 Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd.
Newark, NJ 07102
Robert N. Wilentz Court Complex
212 Washington Street
Child Support Enforcement (Probation Division)
Hall of Records 465 Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Boulevard
Special Civil Part
60 Evergreen Place
East Orange, NJ 07108
Traveling From Nutley, NJ to Castronovo & McKinney, LLC
Castronovo and McKinney, LLC specializes in employment and labor laws with a focus on discrimination, wrongful termination, sexual harassment, labor laws and agreements. To contact our Nutley employment lawyers please call 973-920-7888 or fill out our confidential contact form.